Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

Day two



So here I am 6.30 no cup of tea yet and I don't feel like I slept very well but that's okay because I have ideas. Yes folks, ideas plural. I sat at a friends house last night and we were talking about a lot of beautiful things in nature and the recent craze for small animal cards that one of our major supermarket chains decided to use as a promotion. She was saying that she thought it would be good to have stories about little known animals that don't get the publicity of our bigger marsupials. I thought that was a fabulous ideas so I have been mulling over quokkas and quolls and a whole variety of other little known Aussie animals.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3