Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

the tenth



As Aussie Christmas themes go, a surf life saver and a red and yellow flag pretty much encapsulates it all. I am going to do a GIRL life saver in a minute so don't get your togs in a knot, or your cozzies or your mankini, not even your bathers and board shorts. I will put up a girl very soon.

here are the women...



Now I have my Goddess at over 3000 words and I am learning so many things about writing that I had to type up some schedules to keep up with the things I am doing. Off to the other work tomorrow and then drop my paper work in at the hospital and back home to type and type and type. I do love creating.

1 comment:

  1. Life savers should be on Christmas cards, they are such an important part of Summer for us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3