Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

17th and the temperature has dropped a tad



fires everywhere

not a good start to the heat of summer


trying to find the owner of photograph one
the second photograph belongs I believe to a Stephen Hughes in western vic.


this is my drawing for today


I am thoroughly enjoying the reviMo prompts and posts and the ones in start the year off write have generated some fabulous little story ideas. I have put one story up for critique amongst the 12 x 12 ers so hopefully will get some feedback soon now that I worked out how to actually post it (thanks Geo-frey) Time for more word smithing and caravan drawing,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3