Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

day five PB marathon

so idea number five happened. A non fiction idea which should be fun. I have already begun my research into it and think I will enjoy learning all about this particular activity and turning it into a picture book. I am actually going to get an early night tonight but first I need to scan my initial drawing for today. Except I cannot find it, ah well I shall scan two tomorrow.

I had a lovely visit this afternoon from two dear ladies from Hamilton and we caught up on all the back to school family tidbits which is always a sweet way to spend some time.

I put a shade cloth up over the dining room window. That was an interesting exercise. I lay the cloth over the edge of the guttering and clipped it in place with a length of slit black poly pipe the put clips over the pipe to hold it in place. It will be interesting to see if it stays in place.

The air smelled strongly of smoke this afternoon and the CFA website interactive map showed a few fires around and the Grampians still burning. The sunset was blood orange.

I made a submission to RYS with Little Echidna and the Ninja Drop Bears. I look forward to seeing what someone else might think of it. When it comes back I shall look at what it needs for editing and then find somewhere to submit.

Alrighty then time for bed and a good night sleep for the first time in a while.



1 comment:

  1. i agree you need to get them published xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3