Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Saturday's child works hard for a living

My number one son is a Saturday child. I think it shows.

My story has reached 67000 and I am on the home stretch. fingers crossed I will be done by end of the weekend. Enjoy your days, evenings and nights my darlings.

52 week challenge this week is Colours 

 these are folk art flowers which i felt needed to be more vibrant for this week's theme

water colour pencil and water colour on gesso primed paper
This is titled Petals and is also water colour and water colour pencils on primed paper.












I also managed to squeeze in a 500 word story for the Midweek Blues Buster. I am on a roll. :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3