Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

19th of July 2015

I have been learning about blogging which may seem odd since I have been fluffing around on this one for some time now but a day is wasted if I don't learn something.
So blogging. My friend Mica tells me I put too much content in each post which makes for difficult reading on a hand held device so I am going to break up my posts into smaller chunks from here on.
I am advised I should change the focus of my blog from its current eclectic style and use it to  share my writing and art.
I am not sure I want to do that. I like using my blog to just share snippets of my life with people who are interested in my life. If I become a best selling author then maybe - sorry I must start that sentence again- WHEN I become a best selling author I will reconsider my blogging options and expectations but for now I will continue to fluff about and share my snippets.

Here is a Tawny Frogmouth which is not an owl but often mistaken for one. Inks on paper.



1 comment:

  1. So if it's not an owl, what is it? Good point about shorter blogs to read on smaller screens. I should try it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3