Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

May 30th 2013 the big adjustment

Since March things have begun to change in a big way. I spent April steadily working on a new novel in campnanowrimo and won, beating my goal of 50,000 words by almost 2000. I now have 57,000 words and a beta reader for the first time ever. I have the outlines for ten novels and picture books, one 'how to' and a number of short story ideas. I have joined the fellowship of australian writers, the romance writers guild, three FB pages dedicated to writing and have become the beta reader for five fellow authors. I wrote two fairy tales and submitted them to an anthology, one short story on small country towns and submitted it to a competition and several flash fiction cometitions. I am researching for a female superhero story and I have subscribed to several worthwhile magazines for writers. I have written approximately 100,000 words in two months. A little every day builds into a novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3