Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

MY first picture book review

I am working on a picture book which is faction = fictitious portrayal of factual information, about an echidna surviving a bush fire. I was very excited to receive a no 2 rating from the people who reviewed my text. I am slowly working on the illustrations. ............................................................................................................................................ The wonderful people at http://rateyourstory.blogspot.com.au/ gave me some excellent feedback for polishing the text and flow of the story and I am very encouraged by their support. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3