Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

15th 16th 17th 18th and home again



Well what a good weekend I have spent and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Now I have to sort my health routines out. It is late so my spelling is less than idea and my ideas are stream of consiousness but I am setting the alarm for 6am and already planning to walk with the kidlings. Time to add the fitness into the daily overall plans. I had four good ideas over the past few days for my PiBoIdMo and kept up with my SkaDaMo sketches but I fell behind on my word tally for NaNoWriMo and RWA so back to the keyboard and my routines. Fortunately I had my 50k+ midway point already behind me. Onwards to the next 50k and the finish line in two short weeks. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3