Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

End of the evening day Five

what a lovely day. The sun was warm and I thought frequently it was too lovely a day to be cooped up inside. that horse race happened today and I forgot all about it until the young male teachers discovered we had a tv in our space at work. I had some feedback about my painting and what needs to be in it and I sigh...communication can be a dicey thing. I had an invitation to come to a classroom to talk about the process of writing a published work. I went to the doc this morning and the usual some good news some well you know the way that sentence usually goes. So I will end the day with another picture from my collection of oddments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3