Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

tweaking those first drafts



I'm a winner and just because PiBoIdMo is over does not mean the ideas stopped. I had a weird one this morning and I am dragging out a bit of paper to work on it shortly. It had to do with ninja Echidna and camouflage wombat. Crazy right? However I am grinning and I want to play with the idea.




and I still have to work on watermarking. Lots of good feedback coming from my beta readers and I appreciate the suggestions and impressions. I like that word "Brilliant" and the other word "Enthralling", lovely words for me to hear. Thank you hug hug


Okay off the computer and down to the dining table to nut out some character sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter and look at my pictures. I hope you found something to brighten your day. <3